15th Pisa Meeting on Advanced Detectors
The 15th Pisa Meeting on Advanced Detectors will be held in La Biodola, Isola d'Elba, 22-28 May 2022.
- New Ideas in Particle and Radiation Detection
- Trends in Tracking, Timing, Calorimetry and Particle Identification
- Detectors and Detector Systems for Particle and Astroparticle Physics, and for Cosmology
- Gravitational Wave Detectors
- Applications of Radiation Detectors and Techniques to Societal Challenges
- Technology Transfer and Industrial Applications of HEP Techniques
- Front-End, DAQ, and Trigger Electronics
- Cryogenic and Quantum Sensors
- Large Detectors for Neutrino, Dark Matter, and Other Elusive Particles
- Instrumentation for Quantum Computing
- Simulation, Reconstruction, and Machine Learning Techniques
- Enabling Technologies for Frontier Physics
Abstract deadline: 20 February 2022.
More information: here.