EU 2021 report on gender equality
One year ago, on 5 March 2020, the European Commission adopted its Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025. The strategy is based on a vision for a Europe where women and men, girls and boys, in all their diversity, are free from violence and stereotypes and have the opportunity to thrive and to lead.
It is now available the first EU report on gender equality.
The report sets out the EU’s achievements and gives inspiring examples from the Member States and EU-funded projects for each of the strategy’s five key areas:
- Being free from violence and stereotypes
- Thriving in a gender equal economy
- Leading equally throughout society
- Gender mainstreaming and funding
- Promoting gender equality and women’s empowerment across the world.
Read the full report here.