PhD positions available within the ENLIGHTEN fellowship program
ICFO is offering 6 PhD-fellowship positions through the ENLIGHTEN Marie Sklowdowska-Curie-COFUND action under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (GA 847517) to well-qualified graduate students, who wish to obtain a doctoral degree in any of the research topics covered.
Our International PhD Fellowship Program welcomes applications from individuals with a degree in a field of science and engineering related to the ICFO research activities.
ICFO is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites women to apply.
Fellowships will be offered across all ICFO research groups in research topics including:
– Biophysics & Biomedical Optics – Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics & Photovoltaics
– Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics & Atto-Physics
– Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
– Experimental Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
– Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
ENLIGHTEN has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the Marie Sklowdowska-Curie grant agreement No 847517.
Deadline for applications 14 February 2021.
More information here.