NUCLEUS – 2020
The LXX International Conference "NUCLEUS – 2020. Nuclear physics and elementary particle physics. Nuclear physics technologies" will be held in Saint Petersburg, Russia, 26-30 May 2020.
The aim of the conference is the discussion of the latest results on:
• Experimental study of properties of atomic nuclei;
• Experimental study of mechanisms of nuclear reactions;
• Theory of atomic nucleus and fundamental interactions;
• Theory of nuclear reactions;
• Application of nuclear physics methods in related fields of science and technology.
The program will include plenary (45 min), oral (15–30 min) and poster presentations.
The working language of the Conference is Russian and English.
Registration deadline: 1 March 2020.
More information: here.