QCD & High Energy Interactions
The 55th Rencontres de Moriond session devoted to QCD AND HIGH ENERGY INTERACTIONS will take place in La Thuile from Saturday, March 28th to Saturday, April 4th, 2020.
Since their creation in 1966 by Jean Tran Thanh Van, the Rencontres de Moriond bring together physicists for in-depth discussions in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
The detailed program of the meeting will be established according to the latest experimental and theoretical results at the time of the meeting.
• Searches for New Physics
• SPhenomenology of Physics Beyond the Standard Model
• Production and Properties of the Higgs Boson
• Properties of the Top quark
• Production and decay of b and c quarks
• CP Violation
• High pT QCD physics
• Heavy Ion collisions
• Recent developments in QCD
• New theoretical developments in particle physics
More information: here.