Heavy-flavour hadronisation in pp and heavy-ion collisions at the LHC
The workshop Heavy-flavour hadronisation in pp and heavy-ion collisions at the LHC will be held at CERN on 2-3 March 2020.
The goals of the workshop are:
- review and compare the results from the LHC experiments in various collision systems
- review the status of hadronisation in pp and p-Pb collisions as described in event generators
- discuss possible new measurements and theory developments
- discuss the possible commonalities of the physics mechanisms in small and large hadronic
- collision systems as well as in the light- and heavy-flavour sectors.
VIDYO connection will be available.
The workshop is co-sponsored by the STRONG 2020 project (EU Horizon 2020 grant 824093).
More information here.