Hard and Electromagnetic Probes 2020
The 10th edition of the Hard and Electromagnetic Probes International Conference series will be hosted by the University of Texas in Austin, Texas (USA), 31 May - 5 June 2020.
The conference is focused on experimental and theoretical developments on perturbative probes of hot and dense QCD matter as studied in high-energy nucleus-nucleus, proton-nucleus and proton-proton collisions. Specifically, topics for discussion will include:
- Jet production and modification in QCD matter
- High momentum hadron spectra and correlations
- Jet-induced medium excitations
- Jet properties in small systems
- Heavy flavor hadrons and quarkonia
- Photons and dileptons
- Initial state and related topics
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 January 2020.
More information: here.