The International Conference on Exotic Atoms and Related Topics - EXA2020 will be held at the University of Vienna, 14-18 September 2020. EXA2020 is organized by the Stefan-Meyer-Institute for Subatomic Physics of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
The conference topics include:
* Antihydrogen: CPT and gravity
* Leptonic atoms: QED and gravity
* Kaon-nucleon and kaon-nucleus interaction
* Low-energy QCD
* Precision experiments with cold neutrons
* Hadron physics
* Future facilities and instrumentation
More information: here.