Quark Matter 2019
Quark Matter 2019 - the XXVIIIth International Conference on Ultra-relativistic Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions - will be held in Wuhan, China, during November 4-9, 2019.
The conference is preceded by a Student Day on Sunday, November 3, at the Science Hall on the campus of Central China Normal University (CCNU).
The scientific topics addressed by this conference are:
- QCD at finite temperature and baryon density
- Initial state and approach to equilibrium
- Small systems
- Collective dynamics
- Search for the critical end point
- Chirality, vorticity and spin polarization
- Jet modifications and medium response
- Heavy flavor and quarkonium
- Electromagnetic probes
- Quark matter and nuclear astrophysics
- New theoretical developments
- Future facilities and instrumentation
Abstract submission deadline: July 1, 2019.
More information available: here.