The 15th Topical Seminar on Innovative Particle and Radiation Detectors (IPRD19) will take place in the Auditorium of the Graduate College Santa Chiara of the University of Siena, 14-17 October 2019.
The conference will focus on advanced technologies in particle physics for accelerator and collider detectors, and for cosmic ray and astrophysics experiments, including balloon-borne and space based experiments. Special attention will be devoted to the application of these detectors in other fields, such as detectors for medicine and biology, homeland security control, muon tomography of archaeological and geophysical structures, and environmental monitoring.
In addition to invited papers, contributed papers for oral presentation and posters are welcome. Abstracts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking detectors
- Detectors for X and gamma ray astrophysics\
- Cosmic ray experiments in space, on the earth's surface, and underground
- Neutrino experiments
- Muonradiography of archeological and geophysical structures\
- Detectors for medicine and biology
- Large X-ray and muon systems for homeland security control
- Simulations and new computing methods, including machine learning techniques
- Detectors for environmental controls
Abstract submission deadline: 10 July 2019.
Acceptance of abstracts will be notified by 31 July 2019. Post-deadline contributions will also be considered and acceptance will be notified asap. Invited papers, accepted contributed papers and posters will be published in JINST. Papers to be published in the Conference Proceedings must be received by the Editors by 6 January 2020.
More information available: here.