EMMI workshop "Central Exclusive Production at the LHC"
The EMMI workshop "Central Exclusive Production at the LHC" will be held at Heidelberg University, 6 February 2019.
The workshop will focus on theoretical ideas concerning central exclusive production (CEP) with particular emphasis on their relevance for experiments at the LHC.
- Ap collisions and CEP with photon exchange
- CEP of boson and fermion pairs
- CEP of glueballs and their decay
- CEP in a Veneziano-type model
- general properties of CEP and absorption corrections
- possible odderon observation in pp elastic collisions at the LHC
- event generators for CEP
Registration deadline: 4 February 2019.
More infromation: here.