International Workshop on Ring Imaging Cherenkov Detectors (RICH 2018)
The 10th International Workshop on Ring Imaging Cherenkov Detectors (RICH 2018) will take place in Moscow, Russia from July 29 to August 4, 2018.
The Workshop will present the “state of the art” and the future developments in Cherenkov light imaging techniques for applications in High Energy Physics, Nuclear Physics and Astroparticle Physics.
The topics of the Workshop will be:
- Cherenkov light imaging in particle and nuclear physics experiments
- Cherenkov detectors in astroparticle physics
- Novel Cherenkov imaging techniques for future experiments
- Photon detection for Cherenkov counters
- Pattern recognition and data analysis
- Alternative PID techniques
- Technological aspects and applications of Cherenkov detectors
- Remembering Pavel Cherenkov
The Workshop program will consist of plenary sessions and poster exhibitions.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 April 2018.
More information on the Conference website.