COST Training School on advanced fluorescence methods
The COST Training School "Advanced fluorescence methods to explore dynamics and mechanisms of molecular machines" will be held in Parma, 7-9 February 2018.
An integrated approach combining complementary spectroscopies and molecular simulations. The course will provide an in-depth theory and practice of fluorescence spectroscopy for the investigation of complex biological systems. Other spectroscopic methods will be covered in order to describe complementary approaches for structural modeling.
- Basic principles of fluorescence spectroscopy
- time-resolved fluorescence
- fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
- single-molecule FRET, fluorescence imaging
- complementary spectroscopic methods (CD, EPR, NMR) for integrative/hybrid structural modeling.
Deadline for registration: 20 December 2017.
More information: here.