1st International School on Nano-Tooling
The “1st International School on Nano-Tooling: Manipulating, Shaping and Functionalizing the Matter” will take place on 30-31 March 2017 in Pozzuoli, at the Institute of Applied Sciences and Intelligent Systems (ISASI) of the National Research Council (CNR).
The scope of NANOTOOLING School is to provide a two-days full-immersion training on 6 advanced technologies:
1) Holographic Lithography
2) E-Beam Lithography
3) Magnetic Nanosensing
4) Advanced Inkjet Printing & Additive Manufacturing at Nanoscale
5) Functional Nanoparticles for Nanomedicine
6) Femtosecond Laser Structuring and Patterning
The NANOTOOLING School is addressed mainly to MSc students, PhD students and post-doc researchers, but also researchers from any branch of science who wish to increase their knowledge and awareness about micro and nanotechnologies are very welcome.
The objectives of NANOTOOLING School are:
- Bringing to the attendees the concepts and the basic working principles of the above-mentioned Nano-Tools;
- Addressing complete understanding of how the Nano-Tools have been exploited for achieving recent significant results in groundbreaking research as well as in applied sciences;
- Give the chance to follow guided visits at CNR-ISASI facilities with the local experts.
Lectures by worldwide prominent scientists will be given in streaming on each one of the above Nano-Tools.
More information on the school website.