EPS-HEP 2017 Conference
The 2017 European Physical Society Conference on High Energy Physics (EPS-HEP), a biennial conference organised by the High Energy and Particle Physics division of the European Physical Society, will take place in Venice, 5-12 July 2016.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Astroparticle Physics
- Cosmology, Dark Energy, Gravitational Waves
- Dark Matter
- Neutrino Physics
- Heavy Ion Physics
- Flavour Physics and Fundamental Symmetries
- Higgs and New Physics
- QCD and Hadronic Physics
- Top and Electroweak Physics
- Detector R&D and Data-Handling
- Accelerators for HEP
- Quantum Field and String Theory
- Outreach, Education, and Diversity
A special joint ECFA/EPS-HEPP session on "Particle Physics and Society Extending our Vision and Reach" will take place on Saturday, 8 July.
The conference is jointly organised by the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) and by the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the University of Padova.
More information: here.