DIS2016 is the 24th in the series of annual workshops on Deep-Inelastic Scattering (DIS) and Related Subjects. The conference will take place at DESY, Hamburg, 11-15 April 2016.
The conference covers a large spectrum of topics in high energy physics. The programme is devoted to the most recent results from large experiments at CERN, DESY, BNL, FNAL, JLab, KEK, etc. and recent theoretical advances.
The programme is organised around seven working groups:
- Structure Functions and Parton Densities
- QCD and Hadronic Final States
- Electroweak Physics and Beyond the Standard Model
- Heavy Flavours (Charm, Beauty and Top)
- Small-x, Diffraction and Vector Mesons
- Spin Physics
- Future Experiments
More information: here.