Strangeness in Quark Matter
The 15th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM-2015) will be held in Dubna (Russia), July 6-11, 2015.
The conference is devoted to Strangeness and Heavy Flavour production in Heavy Ion Collisions. It will focus on new experimental and theoretical developments, on the role of strange and heavy-flavour quarks in proton-proton and in heavy-ion collisions, and in astrophysical phenomena. New results are expected from the LHC from RHIC, and from other experimental programmes.
- Strangeness and heavy quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Hadron resonances in the sQGP
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments
Deadline for the abstracts 12 April 2015
Deadline for the registration 30 April 2015
For more information please visit the conference website.