2nd Frontiers in Computational Physics Conference: Energy Sciences
The 2nd Frontiers in Computational Physics Conference: Energy Sciences Conference will be held in Zurich, Switzerland, 3-5 June 2015.
Computation plays an essential role in Energy Sciences with imaging, data analysis and simulation for applications ranging from nuclear to solar and wind energy. We envision that computational methods in areas of multi-scale/multi-physics modeling and uncertainty quantification will help shape research frontiers in Energy research. This three day conference on Frontiers in Computational Physics will provide an international forum for sharing experiences and knowledge on advanced models and computational techniques for Energy systems.
Computational methods in:
- Multi-scale Modeling and Simulation
- Uncertainty Quantification
- High Performance Computing
For applications related to:
- Nuclear Energy
- Renewable Energy (solar, wind and wave energy)
- Exploration, Conversion, Conservation (Storage, geothermal, oil exploration, turbines, cooling systems, etc.)
Deadline for early bird registration: 13 March 2015
For more information visit the conference website.