The 6th edition of the International Conference on the "Physics Opportunities at an ElecTron-Ion Collider" (POETIC6), will take place at Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau, France 7-11 September 2015.
The conference will cover topical issues at the frontier of hadron structure and explore outstanding open questions. Topics discussed will include:
- QCD at high parton densities and small-x evolution: BFKL, Color Glass Condensate.
- Quark and gluon content of nucleons and nuclei: (nuclear) parton distribution functions, hadron and jet fragmentation.
- Spin and 3D structure: helicity distributions, transverse momentum dependent (TMDs) and generalized parton distributions (GPDs).
- The properties of colored probes in cold nuclear matter: modifications of quarkonia production, jet formation and evolution, hadronization.
- Complementarity and connections of EIC physics with p+p, p+A and A+A collisions: high-pt processes, diffraction, multi-parton interactions, quark-gluon plasma, colored probes in hot nuclear matter.
- Physics beyond the Standard Model and connections to other areas in physics.
- Future DIS facilities: accelerator and detector developments.
Abstract deadline: June 15th, 2015
For more information visit the conference website or write to email@example.com