Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics (TIPP) 2014
The Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics 2014 (TIPP 2014) conference will be held in downtown Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from June 2-6.
TIPP 2014 is the third in the new series of international conferences on detector and instrumentation under the auspices of IUPAP.
The conference will provide a stimulating atmosphere for scientists and engineers from around the world. The program focuses on all areas of detector development and instrumentation in particle physics, astro-particle physics and closely related fields, in particular:
- Accelerator-based high energy phposterysics
- Non-accelerator particle physics and particle astrophysics
- Nuclear physics
- Experiments with synchrotron radiation and neutrons
- Instrumentation and monitoring of particle and photon beams
- Applications in photon science, biology, medicine, and engineering
The conference will include plenary invited talks and parallel tracks with contributions through abstract submission.
Conference proceedings will be published in Proceedings of Science, the open access online journal organized by SISSA, the International School for Advanced Studies based in Trieste.
Online registration deadline: May 19, 2014
See here for further information.