Second International SPES Workshop
The Second International SPES Workshop will take place at Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro (PD) from 26th to 28th May 2014, with the aim to upgrade and discuss the physics with radioactive ion beams at SPES.
The workshop will be organized with some general invited talks on the items of the scientific program and the presentation of the Letters of Intent (LoI) .
Letters of Intent are aimed to:
• Update the scientific cases and methodologies expressed in the reference project and add new scientific cases.
• Define and organize the experimental halls structure according to the requirements of the scientific community.
• Identify and estimate the major experimental set-ups and equipment necessary to carry on the proposed experiments.
• Start the development of collaborations and research groups of users having common scientific interests.
• Create the basis for defining priorities for the SPES day-1 experiments.
These LoIs define the ancillary equipment that will be needed to ensure a competitive scientific programme with the SPES facility.
The letters have to be sent to the SPES secretary (email@example.com) within the deadline of March 31, 2014.
Workshop registration deadline: 30 April 2014
More information here